Having a solid foundation of computer science.
Highly-skilled and motivated senior software engineer with 12 years of experience.
Familiar with leveraging technology for business growth with strong business acumen.
Skilled at managing cross-functional teams.
Nanjing Normal University
September 2006 - July 2010
The History of Japan
Founder & Full Stack Developer
@Hefeng Cloud Tech
March 2021 - current / Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Developed business strategies and tactics to get customers buy our products and increase sales.
- Leaded cross-functional departments including Marketing, Sales and Customer Success.
- Built cutting edge tools and applications to meet strategic business goals.
- Worked with partners and clients to figure out the best protocols and designs to solve business problems.
- Capitalized on software engineering expertise to troubleshoot complex issues for various projects.
Full Stack Developer (Front End Oriented)
July 2018 - March 2021 / Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Created and implemented user interfaces using best practices and tools.
- Worked closely with software and hardware teams to improve the user experience and ensure reliable data prediction.
- Performed testing of high-value, mission-critical deliverable systems.
Mobile Technical Lead (Android & iOS)
January 2016 - July 2018 / Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Designed, modified and implemented technology solutions for clients.
- Worked to meet the specific needs of clients through groundbreaking software solutions.
- Carefully designed, tested and built new products and features that resolved issues and advanced software.
November 2014 - January 2016 / Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Built the PAD version of Tmall app from scratch.
- Worked with product managers to re-architect the navigation function of Tmall app to balance traffic.
July 2010 - October 2014 / Fujizawa, Kanakawa, Japan
- Collaborating with a group of 4 engineers to create app features across Fujitsu's phones.
- Using MFC I built out a unit testing infrastructure for a client application reduced the number of bugs.